Tammy Minton Gitter Enterprises
Retreat Terms and Conditions
Please review all terms and policies carefully.
By signing up for a Tammy Minton Gitter Enterprises retreat, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions outlined below.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
Thank you for investing in yourself and the community by participating in this retreat! It is a commitment, of not only finances, but also of time, and is undertaken by each of us involved. With that in mind, here are our payment policies, and thank you for your cooperation.
The $300 deposit is nonrefundable. We understand that things happen, so cancellations made up to 90 days before the retreat will receive a full refund, minus the $300 non-refundable deposit.
Cancellations made up to 45 days prior to the retreat will receive a 50% refund, minus the deposit.
Payment in full is required for registrations made within 45 days of the retreat.
No refunds will be issued after 45 days out.
If you must cancel your reservation due to illness or condition that prevents from traveling/participating, we will gladly apply your payments towards another retreat in the next 24 months, minus your $300 non refundable deposit. We do not refund monies paid if you are unable to attend.
You will receive a full refund (minus nonrefundable deposit) should Tammy Minton Gitter Enterprises need to cancel the retreat for any reason including but not limited to: illness, physical deterioration, or family emergency.
Retreats need a minimum of 5 participant sign-ups in order to occur. If we have not met the minimum registrations 45 days prior to the retreat start date, Tammy Minton Gitter Enterprises reserves the right to cancel the event. You will have a choice between a refund of your payments (minus the non-refundable deposit), or transferring your full payments to another retreat taking place within 24 months.
Some of the places we travel to are locations that may be affected by hurricanes, floods, earthquakes, or other natural disasters. In case a retreat must be canceled due to a natural disaster, act of terrorism, or any other situation making travel to the location impossible and/or too dangerous, you may receive a percentage of your monies paid, minus the nonrefundable deposit, depending on the accommodations’ refund policy.
Flights, additional accommodations, transportation costs or travel expenses are not refunded in any situation. These agreements are between you and the provider/travel agent/broker and Tammy Minton Gitter Enterprises is not responsible for them.
We recommend purchasing TRAVEL INSURANCE to protect your investment.
- The total cost listed on the website is per person in USD and does not include airfare to the destination airport. Optional outings are at an additional cost.
- Tammy Minton Gitter Enterprises is not responsible for lost, stolen or missing items while traveling to, traveling from, or on the retreat.
- Tammy Minton Gitter Enterprises is not responsible for airline cancellations, missed flights or transportation issues prior to or after the retreat. You may incur additional transportation charges to the determined accommodation if you miss your flight and are unable to ride with the pre-scheduled shuttles.
- All reservation & bookings are first come, first served.
- We do not hold spots or rooms without a deposit for any length of time.
- A valid passport is required if you are leaving your home country to attend a retreat. Make sure you have at least 6 months until its expiration.
- You have until 90 days before the retreat to request any refund without penalty. All deposits are non-refundable.
- Travel insurance is not included in the price of the retreat but is highly recommended for ultimate protection.
- If you book a shared room and do not specify a roommate, we will pair you with another same-sex traveler.
- You must pay your retreat balance at least 30 days before the retreat start date. If the retreat balance is not paid in full 30 days prior to the retreat start date, Tammy Minton Gitter Enterprises reserves the right to cancel the booking and fill the space without a refund.
- We reserve the right to cancel booking without refund and/or refuse service to any participant who displays or is said to display violent behavior of any kind before or during the retreat.
- You must sign and return a liability waiver before the first day of the retreat. This will be emailed to you a few weeks before.
- While we try to accommodate most dietary preferences, any changes to a retreat’s menu that cause a change in cost will be passed on to the individual making the request.
If you need to make any special arrangements, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
By paying your deposit for the retreat, you are confirming that you have read and agree to all terms and conditions.